Friday 8 June 2007

The Robin Family part 2



Well it looks as if we may hear the flitter flutter of tiny wings , there are at least 3 eggs in the nest , I wake up during the night at every sound I hear outside , im scared a cat gets to them , I dont care how cold Eddie feels , the bedroom window is staying open till these little Robins are safely away !!
My elderly neighbour is moving house so yesterday I raided her garden for some plants that I really like , most of them I had planted anyway as ive been looking after her garden for the past couple of years now , I will be so very sad to see her go I just hope the new neighbours like the garden I would hate to see it get into a mess , I also moved my Strawberry tower over nearer the Greenhouse as last year the birds had more Strawberries than me ! My tomato plants are growing quickly now with lots of little tomatoes appearing , its nice and warm here today but its overcast , come on sun come out to play !!

No comments: