Wednesday 4 April 2007

Christine's Garden & Fritallaria



Hubby is on holiday for 2 weeks so ive not been on line much ,he is hogging the computer ! The weather has been fantstic ! cold frosty mornings but by the afternoon really bright and warm , everything in the greenhouse is shooting up and is looking great !
Yesterday the book my hubby bought me for my Easter arrived ," A Year In Christines Garden" , its brill , I sat reading it last night till I couldnt keep my eyes open any longer , the woman is amazing , she really is an inspiration to me , did any one see her new programme on BBC2 on Friday night ? we are a week behind in Scotland so dont expect me to be up to date with the latest one .
I was out with my friend and neighbour Christine a few days ago and she bought me a Fritallaria ( Imperial Crown ) its beautiful ! Her Mum ( May ) gave me an old watering can and ive planted a bit trailing lobelia in the spout and im going to put either a Trailing Fucshia or Geranium in the top , should look nice ?

No comments: