Thursday 10 January 2008

Begonia seeds

I shouldnt be let out alone ! I had to go to see the Doctor this morning or believe me I would not have been out ,I was happily waddling through the High Street on the way home with the sleet pounding down when I stupidly looked into Poundstretchers shop window and there was a man setting up all this years garden stuff , did I continue walking by ? no ! in I went for a wee look and out I came several minutes later with a pkt of Geranium seeds , now my hubby doesnt know so dont go telling him or im in big trouble ! if there is one thing I dont need its another packet of seeds , ive just sown them and got them on top of the fish tank to germinate , ive also sown Begonia seeds , they are SO small ! there is 750 seeds in the small tube ,ive never grown them before so plz wish me luck .

No comments: