Thursday 22 March 2007

Begonia - Plug Plants.


The Big day has arrived ! my lovely little Begonias were delivered by the postman , they look great little plants all 160 of them .

Thank you to my hubby Eddie who gave me money at Christmas so I could spend it on the garden .
Ive not been doing much over the past couple of days , just making sure the Greenhouse is staying frost free and that everything is continuing to grow because it been very cold here , last night the temp dropped to around - 6 in some parts of Scotland brrrrr !
My Athritis has been bad and my poor wee dog has an ear infection .
I wish the better weather would hurry up and arrive .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello... I'm not entirely sure how i came across your blog, but i've just read it, and its great. I watched christine Walkden on TV for the first time tonight, and must say she bowled me over with her enthusiasm...i can see why you were so chuffed that she's read yr blog.
anyhow....I'm now spurred onto doing some gardening myself....and i intend to get on top of my dock leaves and stinging nettles!!
Anyhow, good luck with the garden and with the blogging. Best wishes,
Christine Saunders