Sunday 11 March 2007

Charlie,. 11 March 2007



11/3/07
Its cloudy , cold and wet !! having to burn the heater all the time .
The Dahlia , Dwarf Sunflower, Morning Glory and Antirrhinum( Snapdragons) seeds have germinated, all looking good, I bought some Trailing Lobelia plugs from the supermarket yesterday £1.99 for 40 plug plants, used about half of them for the hanging baskets . A Fucshia that I was given by my neighbour Charlie Easton last year has started to show signs of growth, Charlie has been great at giving me advice, he grows the best Cucumber plants in the land, he wont let me into his secret of the mixture of his compost but he always has great looking plants, power to your green fingers Charlie for 2007 !!

1 comment:

Gallus_lassie said...

Why wont you grow tulips? I like tulips!