Saturday 17 March 2007

Trailing Begonia's, Hyacinth, And Snow. 17 March 2007



17/3/07
Well its another dull cold wet windy day ! Snow is forecast for tomorrow and Monday and its to drop to as low as - 4 , lovely , just what we need .
I went Garden centre crawlin with Christine and her Mum ( what a lovely lady May is ) on Thursday the sun came out for us and it was a great afternoon .
I was really good ! didnt spend much money at all . I bought a liner for my hanging basket , 5 trailing begoinia tubers and a Hyacinth , ive got it in the Greenhouse , the perfume whacks me in the face as soon as I open the Greenhouse door , wonderful !

The Dwarf Sunflower seeds that I planted on the 2nd of March have all appeared , I potted them on this morning , dont know if you are supposed to pot them up , wont be long in finding out !

My bestest friend Jan wants me to help her this year do "something" with her garden ,its all grass and slabs at the moment , she is going to do all the hard work il just stand and look as if I know what im talking about and hope it all turns out looking good , lol . Ive started off another lot of seeds for this project , em ,where am I going to find room for them ?, havent a clue , will face that problem when we come to it .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Margaret
thanks for agreeing to help try and rescue my garden you're a brave woman!