Wednesday 7 March 2007

Christine Walkden-Greenhouse.5 March 2007


5/3/07
Filled up the Paraffin Heater today It might well have lasted another couple of days but I didnt want to take the chance , the tank was quite low .It has lasted 12 days and has been on nearly all the time , its cost me about 32p a day to heat the Greenhouse .Im quite happy with that considering the amount of plants I have in there . People have been visiting my Blog AND im delighted to say my hero Christine Walkden has had a look at it , WOW did that make my day !!! she has a new book coming out on April 5th and her new TV Series starts on March 22nd on BBC 2 at 8pm, il be there , glued to the TV !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret,
Connected to your blog via May Dreams. Pay me a visit.
Best Wishes,
John

Margaret said...

John.

Tried to contact you but the link isn't working?

Went over to May Dreams but no luck.

If you have a garden blog I'd like to look it over, please leave link.

Margaret.